please take a moment to answer this questionnaire in the comments section below. why?
because telling the truth will make you a better person (or writer)?
because lying (or writing) takes practice, practice, practice?
because it might make you famous, one day?
because you like to talk about yourself?
because it’s fun, and fun is good?
because i’m a very nosy girl?
QUESTIONNAIRE (answer any that apply)
1. how do you do? (or how do you don’t?)
2. if you wore a hat, what would it look like?
3. is there such a thing as pure fiction or true autobiography? no–scratch that–if we made a movie of your life, what would your protagonist’s name be and what would be his/her most memorable characteristic, quote, or moment?
4. how do you deal with rejection? (tell me a story. i love stories.)
a. implosion (describe)
b. explosion (describe)
c. evolution (describe)
d. other ___________
5. truth or dare? hypothetically which would you choose or really, which have you chosen? yes, i’m asking for stories again. stories that scuttle up and sink their teeth into your ankle, stories that stand against the wall chewing cuticles, stories that lure you into the passenger seat with candy promises.
(this idea is a brazen rip-off from biblioklept.)